Long range accuracy
Made in the U.S.A.
- Developed for the military for long range precision from M16 platform weapons.
- Combat-proven since 2002.
- Special Sierra MatchKing 77-grain cannelured bullet.
- Muzzle velocity: 2725 from 20″ barrel.
- Flash-suppressed, temperature-stable propellant.
- Crimped-in-place and sealed primers.
- Special NATO brass that the other guys don’t spec.
- Waterproof at 4 ft for 24 hours.
- 500 rd cardboard case
- Developed, perfected and manufactured by Black Hills Ammunition.
- Each round hand-inspected at the factory.
- The best powder in the business!
- For long range 5.56mm capability, this is the undisputed choice of experts. Great in short-barreled carbines, too.
- Save UPS shipping fees by getting two cases at once — matching lots!
- Factory-sealed cases shipped in OLDVIRGINIA shipping carton.
- OLDVIRGINIA specializes in Black Hills’ 5.56 77-gr OTM ammo.
- Black Hills Ammunition is the sole manufacturer of authentic 5.56mm 77-gr OTM Mk262 Mod 1 ammo.
- OLDVIRGINIA shoots this round.
- Check our Facebook page for hints on shooting this super-accurate round.
- Phone us at (760) 895-9574 or email us and include your best phone number at firstname.lastname@example.org